Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Resolutions

It's quite weird for me that it is already 2011 mostly because 2010 was so intense and so strange and full of ups and downs and people leaving my life and other people coming into my life. When I look back I really liked 2010, the heartbreaks taught me many things about myself and others.

In 2010 I...

...learned what I wanted to do with myself and started it
...made some amazing friends and lost some friends that I thought where amazing
...fell in love and got my heart broken and then got over it
....I grew out my hair to desired length and started to love it again

it's just a piece of what I managed to do. I don't think I did that much but when I look back I feel like I did quite a lot.

So for 2011 I'm going to:

*Work on my fears (started that on the 1st of January when I went to a Birthday party by myself and had fantastic time!)
*Open up more
*Write more
*Move out from home and get a coffee machine
*Make something every week
*Start loving my hair more and don't just always have shabby hair.

I think I actually can manage these, I'm looking for a new place to live and I'm making stuff right now and I'm writing.

Let's just hope for the best.

x x

1 comment :

  1. like most the "write more", and the "get a coffee machine" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...