Monday, April 4, 2011

Clinique Chubby Stick

I think it is quite obvious that I like make up. The make up I like the most is mascaras and lip color. I don't like lipsticks that much because I find them quite annoying and just don't look too good on my lips. For me lipsticks are just somehow too heavy and thick. What I do love are lip stainer and that type of lip colors. I move mountains to get to them.

I've been eying this Clinique Chubby Stick for some time now, well ever since it came out. But I wasn't 100% sure about it. It somehow felt more like lipstick than a colored lip balm that it was advertised to be. But on the other hand it just looked so handy and the colors were so nice. Therefor I went over and over again in the shop to look at it. I'm pretty sure the ladies in the shop thought I was crazy but I couldn't make up my mind.

Then one day when I wasn't even planning on going into that shop I burst in and finally bought it. I definitely haven't regretted it. I love it now. The color I bought was number 7 called Super Strawberry.

Picture of it on my hand:

And then pictures of my lips, first one my lips without any thing and the second one with Chubby Stick 7 Super Strawberry        

 As you can see it doesn't look (or feel) like a lipstick and it gives my lips a lovely hue, which is exactly what I want.

Tomorrows post will be a recipe of rice-pancakes that I just made :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...