Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Make Up

Beginning of last year I tried to post one week of different make ups, I didn't succeed. I managed to do it four times. (MondayThursdayTuesday ITuesday II ). This time it is different, last year I was tired all of the time and it just was too hard for me. This time around I have energy and am ready to do it! I might even start writing posts with swaps and all that of these things, today there is just how I decided to use my make up.

Today I woke up early and went to meet my friend. I wasn't wearing any make up because I just had gotten up. When I got back I decided that today would be the day I should start taking the pictures. First let's look at the before picture!


I will write down the things that I used in the order I used them (easier for me to remember what I did): 

 Skin - I used a concealer from Max Factor called Erace, the tone I used was number 7 called ivory.  I really do like it and I might even buy that one again when I finish it. 

Eyes -.I am using an eyeliner from M.A.C (same one I used here), it is the Smolder Khôl. It is the same one as I used the last time because I rarely use it and it was kinda lost in my make up box.I am still in love with the Hypnôse Precious Cells mascara from Lancôme and I use it almost every day. I need to buy a new one but I can't decide if I should buy the same one again or buy the Hypnôse Doll Eyes instead. I find it annoying buying the same one again because I love trying new make up.


Lips - I used two things for my lips, a lip liner from Maybelline, it is called COLORsensational and the colour is number 547 Pleasure Me Red. Over that I put on the Universal Lip Glow by L'Oréal to give it a bit shine.

And the end result is taataaaaa:
 


I brushed my hair too! I can't believe that now it has been over a month since I last time used shampoo and conditioner! But more about that later ;) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...