Monday, March 26, 2012

Make-Up Monday #2

Today's make-up is all about purple!


Skin
As usual I used the spf 40 sunblock from Clinique, I just can't stop praising it, it is really the best sunscreen I've ever bought! It is definitely worth the money! When I finish this bottle I am going to buy the spf 50! (Clinique, spf 30 - $19 and spf 50 - $19

Before 
To conceal my lovely pimple on my chin and the circles underneath my eyes (slept awfully!) I used Clinique Almost Powder Makeup. It is spf 15 and covers wonderfully! The shade I used is 01 Fair. I rarely use it for my entire face since I like having my freckles as visible as possible, I used it in this post over my entire face. Freckle power! (Clinique - $24)  

Eyes -
Eyeliner: I bought this eyeliner from Yves Rocher just last week. I've been lustfully looking at it for weeks and I finally bought it and I do NOT regret it, it is so smooth! It is called  Intense Eye Pencil - Ultra Long Lasting. The colour I have is only available in Europe at the moment (no idea why). It is called Violet Électrique, it is possible to buy it in Navy Green in the USA.
Yves Rocher - Navy Green - $3 (Violet Électrique - 6.90 Swiss Franc

Mascara: I have had this mascara for some time now, I never seem to be able to decide if I like it or not. I think  the brush on the mascara is just too big for my liking. I use it once in a while when I don't want to flashy eyelashes or when I just need a little bit to look fresh enough without looking like I have a lot of make-up on.
(Benefit - UK - £16.50; USA - $19)


Lips
I love this lip gloss! It's from Clinique (shockingly), it's called Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour and the colour I use is number 05 and it is called Mango-thon. It is really smooth and makes my lips feel amazing!
(Clinique - $17.50
1. Yves Rocher Lip Gloss 2. Benefit Mascara 3. Yves Rocher Eye Pencil 

Please do look at my other Make-Up posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...