Monday, April 9, 2012

Make-Up Monday #4

I can't stop watching the Ellen DeGeneres Show! It has nothing to do with my Make-Up Monday it's just that I have been watching her ALL DAY LONG! She is just soooo funny! 


Well, my make-up today was inspired by the fact that it is spring outside and everything is fresh and colourful! This is the first time I wore this cream eyeshadow and it lasted all day long!

Skin -
As always and  I really cannot hammer on this subject enough! Sunscreen is our friend! As usual I used my Clinique sunscreen!
(Clinique SPF 30 - $19 SPF 50 - $19)

Eyes -
Last week I used this mascara as well, it's really good. I'll deferentially keep on using it!
(Clinique - High Impact Mascara - Black - $15)

As a base for the eye shadow I used this powder from Clinique that is WAY to dark for my skin! I got it as a sample and now I use it as an eye shadow!
(Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder - 03 Stay Beige - $21)

This is the first time I used this eye shadow. It looks like lip-gloss but it has the texture of an eye shadow! As I previously mentioned it went on my eyelids like a dream and stayed like a true friend!
(Yves Rocher - Pastel Cream Eyeshadow - Mauve Brume - $17.00)

1. Clinique High Impact Mascara - Black
2. Yves Rocher Pastel Cream Eyeshadow - Mauve Brume
3. Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder - 03 Stay Beige

Lips -
Today when I was trying to choose what I wanted to wear on my lips I decided that I wanted to wear a lip balm. That solved only about 25% of the problem since I have so many lip balms and they are all different and unique (at least in my mind). I had to choose how tinted I wanted it to be and what kind of smell. At last I chose "I love... raspberry & blackberry". I bought it on a whim and I haven't regretted it, it is really smooth and smells like heaven! As you can see on the sample below it isn't very tinted, it gives more of a shimmer than colour!
(Superdrug - £0.99)




Bisous 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...