Monday, April 30, 2012

Make-Up Monday #7

Today I'll just make a quick Make-Up Monday! I have another post that I am in the middle of writing and I am doing some school work! Busy bee with a headache!
As I mentioned last week my eyelashes fell out! They are growing back! You can still notice it a bit but it is getting better and better! 

I love the M*A*C lip-gloss that I used! It is just fantastic, when I was looking at it in the store I wasn't really sure about it but I like it more every time I use it! I think I will make a special post about it one day! The same thing about the eye-shadow. Here I am only using one of the 5 colours in the palette. I love it! I use it a lot! I have had it for a while now and I really think I should do a special post about it. 

Anyways, here are the after pictures. My hair is still wet and not at all brushed or anything since I did this straight after coming out of the shower!   





Bisous! 


2 comments :

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...