Thursday, April 12, 2012

Outfit of the Day #2


This is a good-bye post to my awesome tights that I bought in H&M many summers ago. This was the last time I could wear them since they have gotten way to many holes in them! It's also a good-bye post to the weight I was in then since I am losing weight and I do not plan on going back to that weight again!


When we went out to take these pictures it wasn't raining but as soon we got to the spot we wanted to take the pictures it started raining buckets so we  had to go back inside! 

Hoodie: H&M
T-shirt: thrifted
Skirt: H&M
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Converse 


I have a tremendous amount of clothes from H&M! In recent times I haven't bought many things there since I have way too much from them anyway, because I never throw any clothes away. 

1 comment :

  1. I think you look fabulous. I love H&M - that's where I get most of my clothing also. :D
    I am going to attempt to loose a few pounds also. I have gained a lot of weight in the last 6 months, and I can't stand it. I want to get back to the weight I was at last summer.
    Good luck with your weight-loss, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...