Thursday, April 5, 2012

Outfit of the Day

I've wanted for a long time to do an outfit of the day post, so finally Mr. Handsome took his camera with him and we took some pictures of my outfit in the park!


About the outfit, I wear this on days when I really just want to be comfortable throughout the day. My hair is in a bun since it was dirty and I just really like not having the hair floating around everywhere.


Shirt: old one from my dad
Belt: Target 
Shorts: H&M 
Shoes: Converse 


The weather was almost perfect. It started being windy (which is normal since we were near the lakeside). The pictures were taken around 6-7 ish so the sun was about to go down. 

I had been wearing this all day long and at some point my tights got caught in something. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...