Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

I haven't done a weekly weigh in in a month! Last time I was 75.8kg and today when I stepped on the scale I was 75.7kg.



Over the month my weight has been fluctuating, once it even went down to 74.6kg but it kept on going back up to 76.1kg. Always the same number 76.1kg. It's driving my crazy! Mr. Handsome said I should look at it and be motivated but I felt more like throwing the scale out the window.

6 things that motivate me:
  • Seeing the number on the scale go down
  • Feeling my jeans being looser 
  • Feeling stronger
  • Being able to do more sit-ups and push-ups 
  • When Mr. Handsome looks at me and goes "wrarrrww"
  • Feeling less tired

6 things that don't motivate me:
  • Feeling tired 
  • The number on the scale going up
  • Feeling guilty
  • Trying on new clothes
  • Trying a new strength exercise and failing 
  • Running out of breath

Now I know that losing weight is a life long journey but it is hard not to be discouraged and tired of the struggle. I just need some long lasting motivation!


Bisous



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...