Saturday, June 16, 2012

Review: Yves Roches - Tribal Attitude Lip Gloss



I love going to the Yves Rocher stores and just browsing around. This time when I went in they had the Tribal  Attitude their summer limited edition make-up and I just really wanted this lip gloss. You can see the entire Tribal Attitude collection here


The lip gloss applicator has an unique shape, the shape is very useful for putting on the lip gloss. The follow the curve of the lower lip perfectly.

I chose this lip gloss because I really like the light shimmer of it. It feels super smooth on the lips and not at all sticky (I hate sticky lip glosses). The only thing I don't like so much about this lip gloss is it doesn't stay very long on the lips but does colour everything the lips touch! I've been leaving trail of lip glossed glasses and spoons everywhere around the apartment and I can't blame it on Mr. Handsome when there are lip gloss stains on them! 


As you can see on the swatches the colour is very raspberry like, the lip gloss is supposedly supposed to have raspberry extract in it but since I can't find the ingredient list anywhere I have no idea if that is true or not. I love the little glitters it has, it gives the lip gloss that extra shimmer without going overboard. 


All in all I am very happy with this lip gloss and I will definitely use it often. 

Buying information: 
Yves Rocher - Tribal Attitude Lip Gloss - Sienna Red - $5

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow! I've never seen a lip wand like that before - I love it! And the colour really suits your complexion xx

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I've never seen one like this before! I found it quite odd at first but now I think it is amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...