Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Liebster Award


Maddie from All the pretty things nominated me for the Liebster award. This happened when I was just about to head to Denmark so I didn't see it until I got back! But I am really happy about it. 





The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 Things about myself

1. I used to bite my nails a lot, but when I was around 14-15 I just decided to stop. Now I only bite my nails when I am writing a paper and the deadline is imminent. 
2. I love planning and making lists. I have a hard time following the plans and the lists but that alright because I just make new ones :) 
3. I am living with Mr. Handsome and we have been living together for about a year. 
4. I love writing and I try to write something every day (story, articles, poems, blog) 
5. I just earned $26 for writing and I jumped up in the air when I saw it. There might have been couple of tears. 
6. I have a 24 things I want to do before my 24th birthday list (can see all the posts about it here) I don't think I will manage to finish them all but it made me happy to make on and made me realize what some of my dreams were and helped me focus on them. 
7. I love knitting and reading and crafty things. 
8. I wish I had more talent and I am really hard on myself. 
9. I haven't used shampoo for over 6 months now and I couldn't be happier. 
10. I have the perfect boyfriend and his name on the blog is Mr. Handsome.
11. I have a really hard time deciding where I would like to live in the future and therefor I don't know what I should be studying. 


1. What is your favourite make-up product right now?
Does sun screen count as a make-up product? Because that is my number one thing these days! 
2. Where in the world would you like to visit next?
I really want to visit the east cost of USA, go see Massachusetts and Vermont.  I wanted to go to North Carolina but recent events there have made me change my mind.
3. What are you most scared of?
Being locked in a dark room and spiders. Oh, and being locked in a dark room with spiders.
4. What is the one thing you want most right now?
A really good massage, my shoulders and back are quite tight after the trip and I just would love a nice massage to loosen everything up again.  
5. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
My sony alpha 350 was probably the most expensive thing I ever bought, second is probably my old closet and flight tickets. 
6. Where do you like to shop most?
In a food store, I love grocery shopping. I REALLY love grocery shopping.
7. Do you have any annoying habits?
Many, I fiddle with my hair way to much and whenever I feel stressed or nervous or anxious I start braiding my hair. It goes on my nerves and anyone that notices nerves. Which makes me more nervous. It's a vicious cycle. 
8. Whats your favourite food?
My favorite food is ice cream, I would go into a forced marriage if I would be promised as much ice cream as I would like. Alright, maybe not, but I do love ice cream.
9. Whats the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I really can't think of anything, my past couple of weeks have been so fantastic that I can't pinpoint one thing that was the funniest. 
10. What is your favourite movie?
I don't know, I sadly don't really have the attention span to sit through an entire movie. I am more of a tv show girl or watching a movie over couple of days (annoys Mr. Handsome to no end.)
11. Something you need or need to do everyday?
Have a moment with myself. It sounds odd but whenever I wake up I need an hour just me sitting and relaxing for the day ahead. It keeps me focused but helps me keep the stress at bay. 

My eleven questions. 
1. Do you have a secret hobby?
2. What is your favorite blogging tip?
3. How do you plan your day?
4. Do you like wearing dresses or pants more?
5. What is your favorite book? 
6. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
7. How do you like your coffee? 
8. What is your favorite vegetable?
9. Are you a blanket hogger? 
10. What is your favorite way of exercising? 
11. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment

And the bloggers I nominate:



I only nominated seven, I was looking though the blogs I follow on twitter and bloglovin' and I just couldn't find more at the moment. 

3 comments :

  1. Hey :) Ive been nominated for this too but actually no idea how to do the thing. :/
    http://msbeaujoli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way is to copy the questions and instructions from the person that nominated you :)

      After that it shouldn't be much of a hassle, what is the main thing that you don't understand?

      You can as well contact me on twitter @tafraises :)

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you! That's so nice xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...