Monday, December 10, 2012

Review: Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes - 06 Violet Romantic

I might be a little bit biased to this eye shadow trio. Why? Because it is purple and my all time favorite colour is purple and  therefore I just tend to love things a little bit more when they are purple.


I had been lusting for the Bourjois Paris Smokey Eyes for some time, but I never was really sure if I needed more eye shadows. After looking at it almost every time I went to the make up store I decided to go for it! Not so shockingly I picked the shade 06 Violet Romantic.  

At first glance the colours were amazing. I really was looking forward to such a bright purple hue. Sadly I was disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the colours are great. I like the eye shadows I was just expecting so much more from how they looked, both from the advertisements and from how the eye shadow itself looks in the little box. The dark shade, is more black than purple and the medium and light shades are almost identical.



I will definitely keep on using them but not as a statement eye shadow like I was expecting. I don't think I will be using the little brush that comes with it and I do think that that little brush is both a waste of space and material. 

All in all, even with some flaws I do like the eye shadows. I think I just went in with too much hope of super pigmented purple eye shadow that would rock my world but in reality it is just a normal eye shadow that can easily be used during the day. 

I didn't find any store in the US that sells this colour but boots in UK does sell it. 



Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...