Monday, December 31, 2012

Nail Polish: Mavala - Sweety

I have only posted about Mavala once before but I swear I have super many of their nail polishes! I love them for couple of reasons, first they have amazing colours and secondly they have 5 ml / 0.17 fl.oz. bottles that are just perfect!


Today I am wearing the colour Sweety by Mavala. I only wear one coat because I love when the polish is a bit sheer sometimes and I just LOVE this colour!

I haven't been wearing nail polish at all for some time because my nails had some epic meltdown and just didn't want to do anything else but break! But with some tender, love and care I managed to get them healthy again.


Today I am as well wearing a nail strengthener from Yves Rocher, I haven't used it a lot so I can't really review it that well but so far I like what I am seeing! It is something I found at the bottom of my nail polish drawer, it seemingly has been discontinued and I can't find it anywhere online. But, it is called Manicure Soin Durcissant or Nail Strengthener.

Mavala in the colour Sweety can be purchaced at Boots.com for £4.30

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...