Monday, February 25, 2013

Photo An Hour - 23. February 2013

The third goal on my Things Before My 25th Birthday list was to 'Do a Photo an Hour challenge every month (12 times December 2012 - November 2013)' Well, I didn't manage to do that for December 2012 and January 2013. I am not going to say that this goal is now failed! I am going to try harder to remember for the next 10 months and maybe I will manage to do 2 some months and reach my goal of 12 Photo An Hour posts!


10 AM - A morning tea, gets me up and going in the morning.

11 AM - Double veggie burger! Seriously the best burger I've had in awhile!

12 PM - Just showered, my dark circles underneath my eyes make it sometimes look like I have got a black eye! Nothing better than using a towel to dry my hair!

1 PM - Reading the Scarlet Letter with different coloured highlighter to emphasize different things.

2 PM - Mr. Handsome has a math exam soon that we are studying for!

3 PM- Snacktime! Cucumber and cream cheese!

4 PM - More Math!

 5 PM - Cloudy as hell outside but the windows let in so much light that it didn't matter.

6 PM - Snacktime and studying some Linguistics. 

 7 PM - Castevania

 8 PM - Noodles!

 9 PM - Quick and easy work out!

 10 PM - Going out!

11 PM - Drinks 

12 AM - More driiinks!


All in all it was a great day and I am glad that I manage to do a Photo an Hour day!

Bisous!

1 comment :

  1. Looks like a great day and love that that's something on your list to do :) I definitely need to start one of mine asap! x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...