Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Review: Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation

I wanted to write a review about his lip balm since it is one of my favorites! It is a mix between a lip balm and a lip exfoliator. It has tiny little soft grains in it that softly exfoliates the lips throughout the day, that combined with the lip balm leaves the lips super soft and looking amazing. Another positive thing about this lip balm is that it is petroleum free! Something I appreciated. To top it all of it isn't tested on animals! Perfection in a small pot. 

I love this lip balm because it really helps with my super dry lips and has the perfect tint for a simple natural look.


Ole Henriksen - African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation - $15

 Bisous

2 comments :

  1. This sounds really nice! I love the idea of the balm with subtle exfoliation going on too - great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! You don't even notice how much it exfoliates in the end of the day your lips are just amazingly soft and without dry skin!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...