Thursday, March 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day #4 - You are the sun and moon and stars, are you. And I could never run away from you.

I need to talk about this dress, this is a dress I got in Finland from my stepmother the summer I moved to Geneva. This dress is now about 6 years old. This is the dress I was wearing when I met Mr. Handsome for the first time. This is the dress I used to put on when I felt the worst and it made me feel better. This is the dress that makes me feel like a princess (Princess Leia to be more exact), it makes me feel like I can win every battle and look fabulous doing it.

 Shoes: Converse / Tights: H&M / Tank-top: H&M / Dress: Object Collectors Item 

The problem is that it is 6 years old, it has started to become a bit transparent from wear and small holes have started to appear. I think this is the last time I will be wearing this dress, it doesn't deserve to look awful. It deserves to be put away in dignity.


Therefore, this dress will go in the trash tonight and be on the Declutter update this weekend. I will be sad to see it go but it is time. The tights will probably be tossed as well since they are uncomfortable as hell. 


Bisous! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...