Monday, April 22, 2013

Geneva: The Harbor

I wanted to have more of Geneva on my blog, I have lived here for about 6 years and I feel like it does deserve some space on my blog. I as well want to go out for more walks so I plan on combining these two things. These pictures are from my walk last Sunday afternoon. 

This weeks pictures are of the harbor in Geneva, it is such a great place to sit and have a picnic. You can as well see pretty much all the Geneva sights from this spot, the Jet D'Eau, the Cathedral and the Salève. During the summer months this area turns into the horrible occurrence that is Fêtes de Genève and it is just a nightmare to be there (or anywhere in Geneva).


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...