Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #1 - The Plan

This is how it starts, again. I need to get to a healthy weight, again. I am just so sick of my extra weight, again. Yes, a constant battle that I just can't seem to win!

The Plan:
I plan on doing a weigh-in weekly (on Mondays) and at the end of every month I will measure myself with a measuring tape!
I plan on setting myself goals that don't have anything to do with how much weight I am losing but more about healthy living, these goals will be called battle strategies!
I plan on not giving up!
I plan on writing down a none-scale-victory every week.

The Numbers: 
Weight: 78.4 kg (172.8 lbs)
Thighs: 64 cm (25 inches) 
Butt: 111 cm (43.7 inches) 
Belly: 108 cm (42.5 inches)
Waist: 89 cm (35 inches)
Boobs: 108 cm (42.5 inches)
Arms: 32 cm (12.6 inches) 

Battle strategies:
Pilates - 10 minutes every morning.
Walking - I am going to carry my pedometer with me and write down my steps.
Water - 1 liter a day (yes I know that is way to little but I have to start somewhere)

My None-Scale-Victory
I started, that is a victory!

If you are in a battle with your weight I would love to read about it! Please comment with your links!

Bisous

8 comments :

  1. Do you drink tea? That counts towards your water intake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink super much tea! I never count it towards my water intake because it is black tea :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! The burger is a vegan burger and it tastes amazing!

      Delete
  3. Good luck! Once you start drinking water it's easier I promise :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awsome Hun, I will be right there with you xx except I'm not game to put all my numbers down lol
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I decided to put my numbers as a motivation for me. I haven't really decided what numbers I want to be!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...