Monday, May 27, 2013

Nail Polish: Make Up Store - Elin

I am pretty sure this nail polish is the oldest nail polish in my collection, I think I bought it in 2009. I really like this type of red colour since it is more of a fun red colour than a dramatic one. I remember I really liked this nail polish but it has really come to its end.


The formula has become to thick and too gooey, the brush has as well gotten to messy. I remember that when I bought the nail polish it took forever to dry and that is still the fact. Therefore, it went into the trash.

I am not sure if I will buy any other nail polishes from them (or any make-up) since I'm not sure if they are cruelty free, and I wouldn't really know where to buy them outside Iceland!

Bisous

2 comments :

  1. Its a lovely firey coral shade. I havent seen this in my iceland!
    I'll have to check it out.. I didnt even know iceland did beauty products!

    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry it is Iceland the country but not the store.:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...