Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tales of a Tortoise: Introducing Óðinn

I haven't been blogging for a while and there is a good reason for this! Mr. Handsome and I decided that it was the right time for us to get a pet. We have wanted a tortoise for such a long time and finally we took the big leap.

I wanted to take a break from blogging so I could focus on our little boy hundred percent. I really wanted him to adjust to his new living situation before I would start focusing on other things as well.

With out further ado, I would like to introduce you to Óðinn (or Odin if you are like Mr. Handsome and don't speak Icelandic).

He is such a happy tortoise, he eats well, poops on a schedule and is learning to love taking baths. We are super happy about having him as a pet and we are looking forward to spend the rest of our lives with him.


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...