Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #6





I can't believe it has been a month since I weighed myself! The truth is that I am a bit afraid of the scale, I am so close to my nightmare number (80kg/176lbs) that I am afraid every time I step on the scale that I have hit that number. 

The Numbers:
Starting Weight: 78.4 kg (172.8 lbs)
Current Weight: 79 kg (174.1 lbs)

Last month -> This month 
Thighs: 63.5 cm (25 inches) -> 63 cm (24.8 inches)
Butt: 110.5 cm (43.5 inches) -> 109 cm (42.9 inches)
Belly: 112 cm (44 inches) -> 105 cm (41.3 inches)
Waist:  87 cm (34.3 inches) -> 86 cm (33.9 inches)
Boobs: 108 cm (42.5 inches) -> 108 cm (42.5 inches)
Arms: 34 cm (13.4 inches) -> 32 cm (12.6 inches) 

I seem to be losing some centimeters but I am not losing any weight, I am going to say that that is a good thing! Since I haven't really been focusing on my Battle Strategies I am not going to talk about my previous ones but only to focus on strategies for this week.

Battle Strategies (this week)
Walking: Reach 30 000 steps this week.
Sit-ups/Push-ups: Continue with the 200 sit-up challenge and keep on doing wall push ups.
Pilates: Do 10 minutes before work. 

My None-Scale-Victory
I will be starting my new job this week!

Bisous

3 comments :

  1. if you work out it's normal that you won't lose any weight at first and maybe even gain some, but don't worry it will happen :) good luck!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to NOT weight yourself everyday. When you first start working out + eating right the number will climb on that scale because you will be gaining MUSCLE. Muscle weights more than fat, and it will burn any excess fat and aid in increasing your metabolism too. I don't know why people weight themselves as often as they do as it's not a good thing to do at all. Good luck in your journey towards a healthier you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes loosing inches/CM is a GREAT sign. It means you're becoming fitter and more sleek in your figure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...