Friday, May 16, 2014

Outfit of the Day #8 - Prófljótan

Let me start this post by explaining what Prófljótan (pronounced: pʰrouːfljouːd̥an) is. Prófljótan is an Icelandic concept of when exams are going on and you look like hell. It is a way of life during exam, a way of explaining without having to go into detail that it is likely that you haven't showered, slept or brushed your hair in a week. The likelihood of you having just been eating crap is high as well.

Bag - Satchel Bag With Zip Flap (in Orange) - ASOS / Jeans - Old Navy - The Sweetheart (Petite) / T-shirt - H&M (numbers painted by me) / Cardigan - Only - Ango Long Cardigan KNT BB / Shoes - Reebook (old)
I really doubt that Prófljótan is only an Icelandic phenomenon, but I just like the word. I as well want to start incorporating more of Icelandic ways of life or phrases into my blog and I though it my outfit posts would be the perfect setting for this.

Last week, was my last exam of the semester! What a relief, I have been working so hard and I am happy with what I have accomplished. I have been a tiny bit anxious during the exams, but I haven't been panicking at all which is great!


The greatest anxiety moment happened 10 days ago. I was handing in a final essay and realized that I might have forgotten to fill out a questionnaire. A very very very important questionnaire that if I did not do it I would fail the class, a class that my grade average was around 90%. My confusion about the issue was that I had filled out part one of this questionnaire but not part two.

I quickly e-mailed my teacher and asked if I was right that I hadn't answered the final questionnaire and if there was something I could do about it, and now 10 days later she still hasn't answered my e-mail. Fantastic...


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...