Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Monthly Goals: May Recap and June Goals

I haven't been blogging as much as I would have liked in May, every day I log into blogger and open a draft and just stare at it for couple of minutes.. I somehow managed to get tangled in a horrible writers block. Even writing this post took hours! HOURS! And my sentences are just all different kind of wrong.

May Goals: 
1. Start reading novels again. 
This was an easy one for me, and I think in May I actually read (I think) 5 books!
2. Start with Weekly Make-Up Basket 
Check, I have even posted 4 videos about this (right here)
3. Start Project 26 Pan 
Yes, and I have actually finished couple of makeup products this month!
4. Have 50 stars on my Wellness and Weight Loss chart.
At the moment I have 41 stars! Almost reached this goal!
5. Start blogging more regularly again. 
This one is both accomplished and not really accomplished. I did blog more in May than in April, so I feel that I accomplished this goal!
6. Spring Clean the apartment. 
Accomplished :)
7. Reorganize my personal planner 
This one is still in process but I feel quite good about my personal planner at the moment.
8. Get a hair cut
Sadly this didn't happen, I think I have chosen a hairdresser to cut my hair but I know it is going to be super expensive so I am not sure what to do.
9. Start practising Arabic again.
Nope, I really want to start again and I don't know why I haven't.
10. Sew one item
Yes! I finally took out my sewing machine and made reusable cotton rounds.



June Goals: 
1. Get to a great sleeping schedule
2. Work out for 120 minutes
3. Write 4 book reviews
4. Have 65 stars on my Wellness and Weight Loss chart
5. Finish reading the Rizzoli and Isles book series
6. Write down everything I spend/earn
7. Reach 300 blog posts
8. Reach 30 YouTube videos
9. Have a great morning work out routine
10. Paint a chest of drawers

Bisous!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...