Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wellness and Weight Loss Wednesday

I haven't written one of these posts in AGES, I haven't been feeling very motivated. I need to start weighing myself again and actually start to work out. As you can see on the picture I have maxed out my 10 000 steps stars so if I don't start working out and drinking water I will never finish this chart!

At the moment I have 43 stars, and I had planned on having 65 stars by the end of the month.


I decided to get a haircut before I reached 70 stars since I really wanted to cut my hair and I felt it might kick me back into gear.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...