Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Monthly Goals: June Review and July Goals

I quite enjoy writing out my monthly goals and seeing the progress (or more the lack of progress), what I enjoy even more is looking back at my older goals and see what I chose!

Anyway, here are my goals for July and a quick recap on how I did in June!


June Goals: 
July Goals:

1. Get to a great sleeping schedule
I am always a bit sceptic about sleeping schedule, as usual I started out great and now I have had very bad insomnia for the past three weeks. But I am still going to bed at the same time and getting out of bed in the morning at the same time. Doesn't though mean I am sleeping well.
2. Work out for 120 minutes
I worked out for 8 minutes! EIGHT! I am just too tired to work out, I have no energy.
3. Write 4 book reviews
I wrote one,I wrote about The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen and I have other ones half written. I am hopeful that I will be able to post the rest of the books I have read this year.
4. Have 65 stars on my Wellness and Weight Loss chart
I am still at 43, but slowly getting my 44th star.
5. Finish reading the Rizzoli and Isles book series
Check! I can't wait for the next one that should come out in December/January.
6. Write down everything I spend/earn
7. Reach 300 blog posts
I almost got this one, this post is number 295!
8. Reach 30 YouTube videos
Done, I have now 35 videos on my YouTube channel!
9. Have a great morning workout routine
Heck no, this just did not happen!
10. Paint a chest of drawers
And no again, I guess I won't pain those chest of drawers.

July Goals:
1. Pack my stuff
2. Practice Arabic 
3. Write for 20 minutes a day
4. Finish setting up my personal planner 
5. Start following my daily cleaning schedule again
6. Post one recipe 
7. Lose 2 kg 
8. Do my Makeup Inventory
9. 7 Days of food diary
10. Write in my Journal at least 7 times

Do you have any goals for July?

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...