Monday, August 25, 2014

My Year in Iceland: The Beginning

I wanted to start a new series on both my blog and my YouTube channel about the year I am spending in Iceland. I wanted to do weekly vlogs (like this one) but I wanted as well to do something different. I decided it would be fun to to short videos where I show one specific place in Iceland a week and talk a bit about it. 

I wanted blog about it as well so I could add some pictures and just connect my blog and my YouTube channel more.  

This week I am not showing a new place but only introducing the series and show a little bit from my flight to Iceland. 

Bisous 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...