Sunday, January 24, 2016

15 Goals for 2015: End of Year Update.

As I mentioned in my previous post even though I was sure I had not really accomplished most of my 2015 goals I still wanted to see what I did accomplish.



1. Move & 2. Get married
I am going to lump these two together because they are connected. I did not move or get married this year because it was decided it would be better if I would graduate first. So my main focus is to graduate and then all these other big things can happen,

3. Write an article for a magazine.
This one didn't happen either and I can honestly say I didn't even try.

4. Watch movies from A-Z
I started this one strong and though I might accomplish this but what really happened is that I always forgot to write down what films I had seen and therefore have no idea if I even came close. I'm not a huge film watching person.

5. Go to 7 museums
Sadly no, I really thought I would have more time in the past year than I actually had. I was dreaming of all this free time that I would definitely have only for real life to hit me and laugh,

6. Reach my makeup/nail polish inventory goal
This actually happened and I have the video to proof it (see here)!

7. Reach my clothes inventory goal
When I thought about this goal I wasn't really sure what kind of style I wanted to have. I know it now but at the same time I am going to continue with my "lazy & exhausted college student" style and when I graduate I am going to go into the style that I know I want.

8. Finish writing a novel
I did not accomplish this one BUT I did write a short story and I was really happy about it.

9. Fall in love with blogging again
This did not happen and I know why. When I spend the entire day writing and editing and writing and reading and writing and banging my head on my keyboard and hope a coherent sentence was formed I just don't have the mental energy or will to start blogging again.
It isn't that I don't like blogging (I love it) it is more that my brain just needed a break,

10. Start working on having a Capsule Wardrobe
This one is pretty much accomplished, I have a capsule wardrobe, it just is in the aforementioned "lazy & exhausted college student" style.

11. Open up my online handmade store
This is again failed because of time, in 2015 I had no real free time.

12. Post a picture on Instagram every day.
This one started great and then I just stopped, I was having a problem with my instagram on my phone since it always stopped my WiFi working so I could never really answer and comments and it was being all buggy so I needed a break from it, I still now post instagram pictures regularly and I figured out that I can answer comments if I am in my kitchen or on campus,

13. Learn to embroider
This is something that I had planned on doing when I moved, but since I didn't move it didn't happen.

14. Lose 15 kg (33 lbs).
This one I started strong and lost something (no idea how much) and then I just stopped, it had a lot to do with free time and just me not really being motivated. I haven't stepped on a scale for probably around 4-5 months so I have no idea, my jeans fit as before so I guess I am around the same weight. At the same time I don't really care, I would like to be healthier and work out more and eat healthier and that is something that I am working on now but the scale is no important. 

15. Close Caption all my YouTube videos.
This is something I just forgot to do, I started strong but didn't do much really. It is still something I would like to accomplish.

That is all for today.
Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...