Thursday, January 21, 2016

2015. What a Year.

I wanted to dedicate a blog post about the things I did accomplish in the past year before I go and write about all the goals I had planned achieving but probably didn't even come close.












I can honestly say that I worked tremendously hard this year. I spent the majority of the year in Iceland studying, with occasional visits to the people closest to my heart in Switzerland and Massachusetts. I've been enjoying travelling this past year, but I am really looking forward not to sit in an airplane for hours at a time and the jet lag. 


In 2015 I decided to keep on going with my YouTube channel and I've really been enjoying editing videos and just doing something I fun.



2015 was also a year of a lot of studying, I finished two more semesters at university and now I am working on my final semester. I am absolutely dumbfounded by it. I love this university and whilst I am happy that I am finishing I will miss the Professors, my schoolmates, and the cafeteria.


2015 was a year of not being afraid. I started volunteering in a charity shop and I love it. It really helped me being more open to strangers and being friendlier.

Even though I probably didn't reach any of my 2015 goals (I can't even remember what I wanted to accomplish) I'm really happy with how my year was and I am looking forward to what this year has to bring.

Bisous!

2 comments :

  1. I'm always amazed by how neat your revision notes are! I hope 2016 is also a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Having them neat gives me an excuse for all the pens that I own :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...