Friday, February 14, 2014

26 Things Before my 26th Birthday

It was really hard for me to figure out what I wanted my goals to be this year, it is going to be a strange year for me and I just couldn't visualize how I wanted this year to evolve and how I wanted to evolve this year.

I have been having such a personal crisis about everything (hence the long blogging break I took) but I feel like I am finally satisfied with what I want to accomplish and how I want to be and feel.


  1. Only buy Kindle books (University books excluded)
  2. Only buy Cruelty Free products
  3. Finish a full year of University (60ects)
  4. Have 500 posts on my blog
  5. Read 12 books and review them
  6. Re-style the blog
  7. Advertise on 12 different blogs
  8. Have 12 sales in my store
  9. Have 50 YouTube videos
  10. Post 12 recipes
  11. Do a spending ban challenge
  12. Finish my novel
  13. Do a project 26 pan (without choosing items)
  14. Do a 30 day photo challenge
  15. Photograph my outfit 52 times
  16. Write 10 monthly goals post
  17. Reach 100 000 hits on my blog
  18. Get to a healthy BMI
  19. Write a food journal for 100 days
  20. Write in a journal for 100 days
  21. Wake up at 5 am for 30 days in a row
  22. Have 10 photograph posts about places I have visited (like this one)
  23. Be more of a minimalist
  24. Grow out the dye in my hair (as much as possible in a year)
  25. Finish writing a children's book
  26. Do 10 weekly vlogs.
Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...